Blank Canvass

Talk about almost anything here.

Admiral
Admiral

Post Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Blank Canvass

Great, no posts anywhere

Well tequ has one but it's a spam msg which i can't do anything about cause i don't admin that forum, so all i could do was give it negative karma

I was considering ranting about the fact that i don't actually like this version of the phpBB forums. Aside from the known bot user creation it has no good additions to the old one. I wont go further with that

'course I did rant about it on mine but then i did what i usually do when i write stuff like that and decided it was pointless to actually post it

My english sentence structuring really sucks and why the ^&*( do i always try to put a c in sentence, like scentence.. it looks completely wrong and it is wrong but i type it anyway and then i have to go back and delete the c.. which with this frickin' 2*3 home/delete setup means i have to actually look cause i go for the wrong key

Admiral
Admiral

Post Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Re: Blank Canvass

Didn't you at least say hello to iAlice? :oops: I haven't annoyed her (or rather she hasn't annoyed me) in so long.

Phpbb3 is all right, the admin panel is a bit ott and I still haven't bothered to learn how to make my own template. Obviously this one's stolen, cough. Other than that, ok.

My english sentence structuring really sucks and why the ^&*( do i always try to put a c in sentence, like scentence..

Coffee in the braic.. brain *drool*

:bow: :coffee2:

I muct go.. :swear: damn
No Marill, no one's seen you playing with your dolls again

Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:08 pm

I miss annoying iAlice, must start doing that again!
Do you realize if it weren't for Edison we'd be watching TV by candlelight?
~Al Boliska

Admiral
Admiral

Post Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:59 pm

I don't really like talking to iAlice. She keeps repeating herself and her AI doesn't seem to be getting any better. It did at first but now she just seems confused. Of course i think we are to blame for that :p

phpBB3 is phpBB2 with multiple of the mods i installed and then took back off cause they were either crap or just copied of what i think is proboards

They could have just added the security features. I don't understand how making the templates a normal html format helps any either. Technically it's just the same but tpl was fine

Return to General Discussion