User Involvement 15

Here's the place to talk about the series. Insert cricket chirping here.

Admiral
Admiral

Post Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:40 pm

User Involvement 15

Oops I forgot to make a topic for this. Ah well, here we are..

This is the first User Involvement for a while as they haven't been that popular. I'll only bring it back permanently if this one goes well, and if I need anything worth polling about lol.

What is the poll about?
You may have noticed that the latest releases have been B4FV related. This was just to get the season completed, and let Season Five grow on it's own. However the fourth movie was going to follow this season, but it'll take away a lot of my time. I'm going to leave this up to you. It might be a good idea to check the last few episodes of B4FV3 before deciding, you might vote for Season 5 to continue for a long time then later discover that B4FV3 ended on a nasty cliffhanger ^_^

Deadline: Ah good question, um.. until I get at least two votes I wont have a deadline :p If I get no votes I'll probably just write Meets the Eye, and edit the poll slightly

You can choose from
    You can't leave me hanging, movie straight away!!
    I've been waiting for "Meets the Eye" a while now, that first at least.
    "Meets the Eye" first, then release the movie in parts in between one/two S5 episode(s).
    I can wait, let Season Five have a few episodes released first
    Screw the movie, Season Five deserves the spotlight. You can easily come back to the movie next year or something.

(Click here to take part)
No Marill, no one's seen you playing with your dolls again

Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:46 am

"Meets the Eye" first, then release the movie in parts in between one/two S5 episode(s)

I'll probably end up kicking my self for not saying movie first but this way it should drag it out for a while which would be nice :)
"I was young and crazy ok, probably drunk,"

Quote James (FV5.04)

Return to General Discussion