The Voyager Novels

Here's the place to talk about the series. Insert cricket chirping here.

Admiral
Admiral

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:53 am

The Voyager Novels

Ok not Fifth Voyager, but it's Voyager related.

I've collected so many Voyager books over the years, but never given myself the time to read them. Video games and video making owns my soul lol. I found the first new one I've seen in ages: Full Circle.

These unnumbered books are based after Endgame, and by some are considered canon(ish).

The prologue in this book. I was like :shock: :shock: :eek:

Honestly.

It may be the first book I've read, without putting down for a video game/work since the Ring books. Holy crap.

*spoilers if anyone wants to read it*

Janeway. They killed off Janeway!! Now I know why no one really flamed me for doing it.

Chakotay was due to meet her in Venice I think it was, Mark pops up instead and tells him. I mean wtf. Then it goes back 2 years for Chapter 1, oh well. Creepy thing is he was given this news in June 2380. He hasn't seen her in a year, so I haven't a clue when it actually happened.. BUT FV's Janeway died in May 2380 0_0 I must sue :lol:

Checked an odd few reviews, it happened in the last book which is part of a trilogy. :/ I should really read that first. In my defence I didn't know they were all linked together, that makes 6 books in this post Endgame series. Doh. I'm gonna continue with Full Circle, cos I can :fu: lolz. They just got bloody Miral kidnapped, by a woman though, it wouldn't of happened if it was a guy ^_^ hehe.

I wonder how long I can get away with reading a book at my work desk ^_^

Anyways I'm off to spam the forum, in hope of reviving it.

Topic, go. Anyone read any of the books?
No Marill, no one's seen you playing with your dolls again

Admiral
Admiral

Post Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: The Voyager Novels

Wow Chakotay's looking like he's going to go a tad off the rails with Janeway's death.

:roll:

Season Five Chuckles isn't so out of character now is he :lol:
^^ so glad I date my eps, I don't want people thinking I was inspired by a 2009 book lol.
No Marill, no one's seen you playing with your dolls again

Return to General Discussion